Webinar: Removing the burden & risks associated with inventory management
Join this ClusterSeven webinar to find out how we are bringing a fresh approach to inventory management for one of the myriad of regulations facing enterprises. The session will also feature a product demo.
Establishing an inventory of critical spreadsheets that your organization relies on is a key part of meeting many regulations (e.g. SOX, GDPR, MIFID II, BCBS239, Solvency II, SR117, CCAR, DFAST and so on). Whilst this sounds simple many organizations struggle to collate this information in a timely and auditable way.
Clients like Rabobank are using ClusterSeven to manage their EUC and spreadsheet estate, create an auditable inventory and manage the associated attestations and risks in response to industry regulations.
By having a single inventory of your critical spreadsheets, which is fully audited and attested to by end users and confirmed by managers, organizations are able to:
- Understand holistically which regions/departments are most reliant on spreadsheets which is a useful input to other IT projects
- Assess the risk of each spreadsheet consistently in line with your EUC policy
- Provide transparency to the lifecycle of the files – from creation through to decommissioning
- Reduce time to collate and improve the accuracy of the inventory
- And of course meet the regulatory and audit requirements
Fill in the form below and we will send you the on-demand file
Get in touch
Let's talk about how ClusterSeven can increase transparency and control around your spreadsheets and give you confidence in your business critical processes and the accuracy of your data empowering you to make informed business decisions.Contact Us