Webinar: Removing the burden & risks associated with inventory management
Thursday 28th September at 3:00pm UK time and 11:00am EST time
Establishing an inventory of critical spreadsheets that your organization relies on is a key part of meeting many regulations (e.g. SOX, GDPR, MIFID II, BCBS239, Solvency II, SR117, CCAR, DFAST and so on) . Whilst this sounds simple many organizations struggle to collate this information in a timely and auditable way.
Clients like Rabobank are using ClusterSeven to manage their EUC and spreadsheet estate, create an auditable inventory and manage the associated attestations and risks in response to industry regulations.
By having a single inventory of your critical spreadsheets, which is fully audited and attested to by end users and confirmed by Managers, organizations are able to:
- Understand holistically which regions/departments are most reliant on spreadsheets which is a useful input to other IT projects
- Assess the risk of each spreadsheet consistently in line with your EUC policy
- Provide transparency to the lifecycle of the files – from creation through to decommissioning
- Reduce time to collate and improve the accuracy of the inventory
- And of course meet the regulatory and audit requirements
Join ClusterSeven webinar to find out how we are bringing a fresh approach to inventory management for one of the myriad of regulations facing enterprises. The sessions will also feature a product demo.