Risk Management Roundtable: Fight the spreadsheet struggle
Spreadsheets are putting organisations at risk. Use of end user computing (EUC) applications such as spreadsheets have revolutionised how technology creates value for organisations due to their flexibility and ease of use. However, this has brought a significant challenge to organisations on how to govern and control information in a complex and dynamic environment. Moreover, new regulations (such as GDPR) and increased pressure from regulators and auditors require companies to ensure that they have adequate controls over EUC applications.
How do you go about getting the full picture of your EUC estate and how do you take control?
Join ClusterSeven and Protiviti for a roundtable meeting, where we will discuss how Rabobank has approached and tackled those issues. We will also discuss:
- What is the real impact of EUC errors on financial risk
- How EUC management relates to operational risk
- What are the benefits to a firm in managing EUC Risk
- The importance of knowing where your data lies in light of the GDPR regulation
- Practical tools and approach how EUC risk can be managed in your organisations
A networking drink will follow the discussion.
Place are limited so please register now to avoid disapointments
Date: Tuesday 10th October
Time: 15:30 – 19:00 (including networking drinks)
Venue: Protiviti NL office, Amsterdam. View in Google Maps