Based in London and New York, ClusterSeven is the leading provider of strategic software for EUC* management. We understand that EUCs are an essential element of your business processes, and we’re committed to ensuring their integrity in your operations. Trusted by the world’s leading institutions, we have users in more than 20 countries on five continents. Since launching in 2003, our solutions have been helping firms balance their governance, risk and regulatory compliance (GRC) obligations with the need for revenue generation, staff efficiency and productivity.
We’re a Microsoft gold-certified partner and a Google Enterprise Partner. Our technology has been recognized in the Securities Tech50, and winning awards from The Sand Hill Group, Chartis and Windows in Financial Services.
The Right Balance
ClusterSeven helps you strike the right balance between flexibility and control. Using our platform, you can efficiently identify, track and manage your Excel spreadsheets, Access® databases and other EUCs — without affecting the agility they bring to your business or the productivity of your users. With ClusterSeven you’ll be able to:
· Evaluate and mitigate potential EUC risk
· Maintain comprehensive inventory of all EUCs including version histories and audit trails of changes
· Keep track with easy-to-use dashboards, regular reports, and exception alerts
Some of the best-known companies in their global industries rely on ClusterSeven to help them satisfy regulations such as CCAR, DFAST, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Solvency II, BCBS 239 and SR 11‑7; and meet other oversight requirements. Our clients value the reduction in operational, financial and reputational risk our award-winning technology helps them achieve — without constraining their business operations.
Partnerships and awards
We’re a Microsoft gold-certified partner and a Google Enterprise Partner.
As well as being recognized in the Securities Tech50, and winning awards from The Sand Hill Group and Windows in Financial Services, our technology is regularly recognized in Chartis Research reports, including:
- Named best-of-breed provider in Chartis Operational Risk Management Systems RiskTech Quadrant®
- Named best-of-breed provider in RiskTech Quadrant® for Enterprise GRC Solutions
- Named best-of-breed provider in RiskTech Quadrant® for Enterprise Stress Testing Systems
- Positioned in Chartis Model Risk Management Solutions RiskTech Quadrant®
- Positioned in Chartis Enterprise GRC Solutions RiskTech Quadrant®
“We are impressed with the positive effects of ClusterSeven’s technology on our operations and our culture. We now have a fully automated and systematic set of business controls and processes that encourage our spirit of innovation, while ensuring best practice in terms of operational risk and compliance.”
Don Simpson, Managing Director of Operations and Technology, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities
ClusterSeven is extremely well placed to help its customers address the growing regulatory requirement and to manage the risks inherent with the use of spreadsheets and other End User Computing applications.
Nick Habgood, Managing Partner, Azini Capital
- Top 10 financial institutions
- Customers in 20 countries on 5 continents
- Best-of-breed provider Chartis RiskTech Quadrant® 2015
- Proven track record
- Working with CCAR, DFAST, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Solvency II, BCBS 239 and SR 11‑7